KITCHEN PRODUCTION POSITION - Part-Time
We’re looking to fill (1) Part-Time Position – This role is pivotal for the success of our company so you must be eager, energetic, a positive thinker & have kitchen experience in food/beverage production. Our business is expanding quickly and we need strong individuals who will contribute to our growth plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compete opening and closing checklist.
- Understand and comply daily with our preparation methods, quality standards, kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Uphold the high cleanliness standards of the facility; maintain a 24/7 sanitary work station.
- Prep fruits and vegetables, batch blend, prepare and package smoothie blends and label packaging daily.
- Identify efficiency opportunities and think strategically.
- Breakdown and cleanup of kitchen before and after each shift.
- Interact with the shift supervisor and other kitchen staff regularly.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be comfortable on a ladder.
- Must be comfortable working on your feet (up to 7 hours per shift).
- Experience in kitchen preparation.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen staff.
- Must have a reliable vehicle or means of transportation.
- Hold a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education, certification training and/or experience
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
- Ability to understand written and verbal policies and guidelines, specifications and safety standards
We’d love to hear from you! Only qualified applicants will be considered. To learn more about our company, visit www.blendtopiafoods.com
Please email us your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you’d like to work for us.
- 24 hours per week; 8:00am-4:00pm, M-W-F only
IN-STORE DEMO POSITIONS
We're looking for a few outgoing & energetic people to help us with in-store demonstrations. Ideal candidates should be passionate about clean eating & have a strong understanding of the health + wellness industry.
We run in-store demonstrations at most groceries and markets within the Nashville area as well as local events and festivals throughout the year. We're looking to add a few dynamic people to our team to help out on an as-needed basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and take down of our demonstration table and marketing materials.
- Timeframe: 2-3 hour demonstration + 1 hr set up/take down = 3-4 hr commitment; typically on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday afternoon
- A complete understanding of our product line; you'll get lots of questions.
- You'll need to follow food safety guidelines for store demonstrations; 1 hr training is required.
- Reliable transportation.
If interested, please email: email@example.com
Note: Demo jobs are rotated between our demo team members so jobs will most likely be a 1-2x per month commitment. If you think this sounds like a great fit, we definitely want to hear from you! Please send us your resume or brief intro/bio and we'll be in touch.